Traditional Minorcan cottage
Genuiniely Minorcan 19-century luxury villa to rent with 300 m2. It is located in the Southeastern part of Menorca, 3 km from Alaior and 5 km from the beach. Two-story cottage with capacity up to 12 people.
The ground floor, surface 220 m2 is composed of a large hall and entrance, 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one of them equipped and accessible for elderly or physically disabled, laundry room, comfortable and fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, bar, desk, television and vintage piano in perfect condition.
The first floor, surface 80 m2 is composed of two double bedrooms, bathroom, a hall area ideal for reading, listening to music which also contains a computer with internet access (including webcam) and WIFI.
The outside area contains different patios, a 60 m2 , swimming pool (includes child protection barrier) with outside shower and wc. There are different garden areas with a ping-pong table and a playground suitable for children. There is also a barbecue space, with tables and benches. There is a 1.5 miles-long footpath round the property.
Beside the beautiful scenery composed of various Mediterranean trees, flowers and typical Minorcan dry wall, the visitor can contemplate several pets, including sheep, ponies, donkeys, peacocks, chickens, rabbits and turtles. You can have free-range eggs and seasonal fruit from the rural house, subject to availability.
From the main building it can be seeen the largest prehistoric set of the Balearic Island called Torre d'en Gaumés, it is 2 miles far only. It can be reached both by car from the main road from Alaior to Son Bou beach or by walk.
Paddle Court: customers can use for free the new paddle court.
The property has a helipad for guests/tenants to use their own or rented helicopter. You will need to notify the property the day and approximate time of arrival and departure.
The closest city to the farm villa is Alaior with around 10.000 inhabitants. It can be accessed by a paved country road about 3 km. There you will find all basic services such as health center, City Hall, post office, supermarkets, restaurants, taxis and so on, with the corresponding phone numbers listed in the calendar of the municipality at your disposal in the villa.
|Kind of house||Country house|
|Number of rooms||6|
*On site service included (Fully catered, maid, etc)
|Distance to beach||5.0 km.|
|Distance to closest town||3.0 km.|
- Cleaning and towel change once a week
- Weekly bedlinen change
Check-in: from 2 pm
- Please take into account that depending on the characterísticas of the property and also the occupation of the dates required, it will may need more or less time until the key hand over.
- Minimum stay 7 nights, reservations from Saturday to Saturday.
Check-out: 10 am
- First payment of 35% as a deposit upon reservation.
- Second payment of 65% that will be made by bank transfer 8 weeks prior arrival.
- Up to 8 weeks (40 natural days) before the arrival date: this cancellation will bring the 10% to cover administrative costs on reservation deposit paid.
- If the total amount is not received on the agreed date the reservation will be automatically cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- For cancellations made after the 8 week period all amounts paid by the customer will be forfeited hitherto.
Stunning by day and at night, so it is Cova d’en Xoroi. A viewpoint with breathtaking views at dawn, dusk, and to gaze the spell of the moon. A lei ... read
They are a key element which makes up the landscape of Menorca.
They are located in some of the most beautiful areas of the island therefore it ... read
It is an artistic collective project which tries to restore the fractures the human being has created over time.
Different artistic facilities ... read
Camí de Cavalls 360º is a path that goes around Menorca in stages through the GR 223. Ancient trail with a distance of 185 kilometers which g ... read
Exclusiver Menorca has for you the best service about car hire in Menorca. We work with two car hire menorcan companies that stand out for their professi ... read